September 30, 2012

272 - Nehemiah's final reforms.

Kathleen's thoughts.

Psalm 119: 81 - 176, 1: 1-6
Nehemiah 13: 10-22

Prayer for deliverance Give me life in accordance with Your faithful love, and I will obey the decree You have spoken.

Faith in God's law Lord, Your word is forever; it is firmly fixed in heaven. Your faithfulness is for all generations; You established the earth, and it stands firm.

Love for God's law How I love Your teaching! It is my mediation all day long.How sweet Your word is to my taste sweeter than honey to my mouth.. I gain understanding from Your precepts; therefore I hate every false way.

Safety in God's law I hate the double - minded, but I love Your instruction. You are my shelter and my shield; i put my hope in Your word.

Desire to obey God's law The revelation of Your words brings light and gives understanding to the inexperienced.

The justice of God's law You are righteous, Lord, and Your judgments are just. The decrees You issue are righteous and altogether trustworthy.

A plea for help Consider how I love Your precepts; Lord, give me life, according to Your faithful love. The entirety of Your word is truth and all Your righteous judgements endure forever.
Let my cry reach You, Lord; give me understanding according to Your word. Let my plea reach You; rescue me according to Your promise.

True happiness How happy is the man who does not follow the advice of the wicked, or take the path of sinners, or join a group of mockers! Instead, his delight is in the Lord's instruction and he meditates on it day and night. He is like a tree planted beside streams of water that bears its fruit in season and who leaf does not wither, Whatever he does prospers.
For the Lord watches over the way of the righteousness. but thruway of the wicked leads to ruin.

Tithing and worship re-established
Sabbath-keeping violated

Each person should do as he has decided in his heart - not out of regret or out of necessity, for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Cor. 9:7

Blessings
Kathleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...