September 19, 2012

258 - Zechariah's visions.

Kathleen's thoughts

Haggai 2: 10 - 14
Zechariah 1: 7-21,4: 1-10, 2: 1-13, 3: 1-10, 5: 1-11

Haggai confronts the priests On the twenty fourth day of the ninth month, in the second year of Darius, the word of the Lord came to Haggai the prophet;
This is what the Lord of Hosts says; Ask the priest for a ruling, this is about defiling themselves and the priests answered. It becomes defiled.Then Haggai replied, So is this people, and so is this nation before Me the Lord's declaration "An so is every work of their hands; even what they offer there is defiled.

The Lord promises blessing Is there still seed left in the granary? The vine, the fig, the pomegranate, and the olive tree have not yet produced. But from this day on I will bless you.
My servant - the Lord's declaration and make you like My signet ring, for I have chosen you. This is the declaration of the Lord of Hosts.

Zecharaih's vision of the horses The angel who was talking to me replied" I will show you what they are" Then the man standing among the myrtle trees explained. They are the ones the Lord has sent to patrol the earth.  They reported to the Angel of the Lord standing among the myrtle trees ' We have patrolled the earth, and right now the whole earth is calm and quiet"
Proclaim further; This is what the Lord of Hosts says; My cities will again overflow with prosperity; the Lord will once more comfort Zion and again choose Jerusalem."

God's promise to Zerubbabel So he answered me, "This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel; 'Not by strength or by might, but by My Spirit says the Lord of Hosts.
Zerubbabel's hands have laid the foundation of this house, ad his hands will complete it.

Zechariah's vision of the horns And he said to me, "These are the horns that scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem"
Then the Lord showed me four craftsmen I asked "What are they coming to do?"
These are the horns that scattered Judah so no one could raise his head. These craftsmen have come to terrify them, to cut off the horns of the nations that raised their horns against the land of Judah to scatter it.

His vision of the measuring line The declaration of the Lord; I will be a wal of fire around it, and I will be the glory within it.
He has sent Me for His glory against the nations who are plundering you, for anyone who touches you touches the pupil of His eye. I will move against them with my power, and they will become plunder for their own servants.

Zechariah's vision of the high priest Then the Angel of the Lord charged Joshua; 'This is what the Lord of Hosts says; If you walk in My ways and keep My instructions, you will both rule My house and take care of My courts; I will also grant you access among these who are standing here.
Notice the stone I have set before Joshua; on that one stone are seven eyes, I will engrave an inscription on it. the declaration of the Lord of Hosts and I will take away the guilt of this land in a single day. On that day, each of you will invite his neighbour to sit under his vine and fig tree.

Zechariah's vision of the golden candlestick The two olive trees that on either side of it, represents
These are the two anointed ones: he said, "who stand by the Lord of the whole earth"

His vision of the flying scroll I will send it out the declaration of the Lord of Hosts - :and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of the one who swears falsely by My name. It will stay inside his house and destroy it along with its timbers and stones.

Zechariah's vision of the woman in the basket. It's a measuring basket that is approaching. And he continued, "This is their iniquity in all the land" Then a lead cover was lifted, and there was a woman sitting inside the basket.
"This is Wickedness" he said He shoved her down into the basket and pushed the lead weight over it opening. Then I looked up ad saw two woman approaching with the wind in their wings. Their wings were like those of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between earth and sky.
So I asked the angel who was speaking with me, "Where are the taking the basket?"
To build a shrine for it in the land of Shinar,: he told me. "When that is ready, the basket will be placed there on its pedestal"

When Jesus had finished this sermon, the crowds were astonished at HIs teaching, because He was teaching them like one who had authority and not like their scribes
Matthew 7: 28-29

Blessings
Kathleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...