September 07, 2012

246 - Temple worship

Kathleen's thoughts

Ezekiel 45: 1-25, 46: 1-24, 47: 1-12

The lord's portion of the land
The prince's portion
Weights and measures
The prince's duty
The festivals
Rules regarding worship
The daily offering
The prince's land
Place for boiling the offerings
The stream flowing from the Temple Then he brought me back to the entrance of the Temple and there was water flowing from under the threshold of the temple toward the east, for the temple faced east. Next he brought me out by was y of the north gate and led me around the outside of the outer gate r that faced the east. The water was coming down from under the south side of the threshold of the temple south of the altar.
Next he brought me out by the way of the north gite and led me around the outside on to the outer gate that faced east; there the water was trickling from the south side.
As the man went out east with a measuring line in his hand he measured off a third of a mile and led me through the water. It came up to my ankles then he measured off a third of a mile and led me thorough the eater. it came up to my knees. He measured off another third of a mile and led me through the water. It came up to my waist. Again he measured off a third of a mile, and it was a river that I could not cross on foot. For the water had risen; it was deep enough to swim in, a river that could not be crossed on foot.
This water flows out to the eastern region and goes down to the Arabah. When it enters the sea, the sea of foul water the water of the sea becomes fresh.

Here we can see from the above that Ezekiel has been given the insight to all the instructions of worship and offerings for the atonement of sin. They are strict instructions and as we learn from all the readings that God is a God of order and not of confusion. If we obey what the word says it will go well with us and our descendants. 


God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. John 4:24

Blessings Kathleen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...