August 29, 2012

242 - New Life

Kathleen's thoughts

Ezekiel 34: 20-31, 35: 1-15, 36: 1-38, 37: 1-14.

The Lord's flock I will appoint over them a single shepherd, My servant David, and he will shepherd them. He will tend them himself and will be their shepherd. I the Lord, will be their God, and My servant David will be a prince among them. I will make a covenant of peace. I will make them a area around My hill a blessing. I will send down showers in their season - showers of blessings.
I will establish for them a place renowned for its agriculture, ad they will no longer be victims of famine in the land. They will no longer endure the insults of the nations.
You are My flock, the human flock of My pasture, and I am your God. This is the declaration of the Lord God.

Prophecy against Edom 
God's blessing on Israel You mountains of Israel, will put forth your branches and bear your fruit for My people Israel, since their arrival is near. Look! I am on your side; I will turn toward you, and you will be tilled and sown. I will fill you with people, with the whole house of Israels in its entirety, The cities will be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt.
I will no longer allow the insults of the nations to be heard against you, and you will not have to endure the reproach of the peoples anymore.

Israel's former sins
Israel's new life For I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries, and will bring you into your own land. I will also sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. I will cleanse you from all your impurities and all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. I will place My Spirit within you and cause you to follow My statutes and carefully observe My ordinances. Then you will live in the land that I gave your fathers' you will be My people, and I will be your God.

A witness to neighbouring nations
The valley of dry bones Then He said to me "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. Look how they say; Our bones are dried up and our hope has perished, we are cut off.. Therefore, prophesy and say to them; This is what the Lord God says; I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them, My people, and lead you into the land of Israel, You will know that I am the Lord, My people,  when I open your graves and bring you and you Will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I am the Lord. I have spoken, and I will do it. This is the declaration of the Lord.

The Lord's blessing enriches and struggle adds nothing to it. Prov. 10:22

Blessings
Kathleen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...