July 11, 2012

193 - On the palm of each of My hands

Chareen's Thoughts
  • Isaiah speaks today about the restoration of Jerusalem.
  • Behold, I have indelibly imprinted (tattooed a picture of) you on the palm of each of My hands; [O Zion] your walls are continually before Me. Isaiah 49:16

If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

As I have entered this new season in my life of been the mother of teenagers and experienced the ups and downs that go along with this season it has given me a new insight into the Father Heart of God as I have read Isaiah.  To see His heartache and to read His longing for a relationship is heart rending.

Blessings
Chareen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...