July 10, 2012

192 - Who leads you in the way that you should go

Chareen's Thoughts
  • I form the light and create darkness, I make peace [national well-being] and I create [physical] evil (calamity); I am the Lord, Who does all these things. Isaiah 45:7
  • Isaiah declares that He is Lord of All.  He speaks about The Lord of Creation.
  • He speaks about the deliverance from Babylon and the Judgement on Babylon.
  • Declaring the end and the result from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure and purpose, Isaiah 46:10

Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: I am the Lord your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you in the way that you should go. Isaiah 48:17

May you be blessed as we remember that He is our Redeemer the Lord our God who teaches us and leads us in the way we should go.

Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...