May 24, 2012

144 - Continue of Proverbs - Get Wisdom,

Kathleen's thoughts

Proverbs 6 - 11

The importance of wisdom
The Importance of learning wisdom
The immoral woman
The nature and riches of wisdom
Wisdom (Christ) at the creation
Listen to wisdom (Christ)
Wisdom and foolishness
Solomon's proverbs Chapter 10
The benefits of righteousness

These Proverbs are for one who wants life joy and prosperity and without wisdom your gain is nothing. Over the years in my life I have seen much and gained wisdom as I walked the road with my Lord and Saviour. There have been times when the road has been full of potholes, and as I went along this road the Lord would grab me before I fell into one of them and I can remember grabbing for those outstretched arms Saying "Abba Father" and I have never felt alone in these stressing times. My prayers have been answered so has my sight into dangers has been given but in those moments the Lord has given me the wisdom to do what is right for my family. I am a firm believer in the word and these Proverbs have guided me. I have told my children many times, if you want a good book of guidance for yourself and to teach your children go to the book of Proverbs in the Bible. Yes it is good to read other books but I would rather put my trust in God's word than take what these books on how to bring up my kids.  "Psalm 118: 8 It is better to trust and take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in man." God in His word repeatedly says Train up a child in the way he should go and he won't depart from it. That seed of wisdom you plant in your children will always remain and when it is watered by the springs of living water it will blossom into a child who will fear the Lord   and that is the beginning of wisdom.

Blessings
Kathleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...