May 03, 2012

123 - My Grace is sufficient for you!

Kathleen's thoughts

Psalm 4: 1-8, 42: 1-11, 43:1-5, 55: 1-23, 71: 1-24, 28: 1-9, 143: 1-12

When I read these Psalms today it made me think of life in general. How we all suffer from what David is going through! Being depressed because of the situation he is in and then crying out to the Lord and you feel as though the Lord is not hearing your cry. I can so relate to it and yet within my deepest moments I know when I am quite I hear my Masters voice. David's anguish here is so strong and he continues to cry out to the Lord but he also sings praises all the time. 40: 1 I waited patiently for the Lord, and He turned to me and heard my cry for help 2. He brought me up from a desolate pit, out of the muddy clay, and set my feet on a rock, making my steps secure. 3 He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the Lord.
42: 1 As a deer longs for streams of water, so I long for You, God. I thirst for God, the living God.

2 Samuel 17: 25-26 Absalom continues to pursue David.
2 Samuel 17: 27-29 And here God is looking after David and provides for him.

My Grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness; 2 Cor. 12: 8-9

Blessings
Kathleen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...