April 27, 2012

117 - David's songs of victory and thanksgiving.

Kathleen's thoughts

2 Samuel 22: 1-51 & Psalm 18: 1-50 144: 1-15Speak of the same things of victory and thanksgiving.
 I love David's strength and witness with I love You, Lord, My strength The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my mountain where I seek refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I was saved from my enemies.
David always gave thanks and praise to the Lord for his guidance and deliverance. He stood firm on God's promises and listened to His masters voice. God - His way is perfect and makes My way perfect.the word of the Lord is pure He is a shield to all who take refuge in Him For who is God besides the Lord/ And who is a rock? Only our God. God He clothes me with strength!
We can learn a lot from David in His walk with God no matter what happened in his life he knew God was his rock and his salvation
I will praise the Lord at all times; His praise will always be on my lips" Psalm 34:1
Blessings
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...