February 29, 2012

60 - God is not a man, that He should tell or act a lie

Balaam and the Ass
by James Tissot 1900
Chareen's Thoughts
Today I was reminded of just how great our God is. He is not a man He does NOT lie and what He has said He will do He WILL do. He has a good plan for me and And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you. Philippians 1:6 I know He says For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 and therefore I need to Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Blessings
Chareen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...